Custom Airbrush Spray Tans
Spray tanning is the safest, easiest way to achieve a natural-looking tan that you can be proud of. Amino acids in your skin will respond naturally to the DHA and other complimentary ingredients in the tanning formula to produce the most beautiful sunless tan you’ve ever seen.
Fantasy Tan eliminates all of the mess and problems associated with tanning creams and automated spray tanning booths. No more streaky mess, orange palms, or dirty looking knees and elbows. Fantasy Tan is tailored to your individual skin tone and desired look—that’s why we have 5 unique formulas that can be mixed to precisely match what you want.
Exfoliate your skin upto 24 hours before your appointment. This promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan by removing dead skin that would otherwise flake off. Do not injure the skin by overdoing it.
Wax a minimum of 24 hours before your tanning appointment. Or, shave 8 hours before or after post tanning shower. Use a sharp, clean razor, with a lubricating product (such as hair conditioner, which should be rinsed off.) Remove or avoid wearing make-up and moisturizer as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the process from working properly.
Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and undergarments to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on clothing. It will wash out of most fabrics, but may stain nylons, lycra, and silks.
For best results, use Fantasy Tan’s Skin Care Line when preparing for your tan. These specially formatted products will help you develop and maintain healthy skin to achieve a gorgeous tan.
how to Maintain your tan
Tips For Developing a Skin Regimen to Achieve the Most Beautiful, Longest-Lasting Tan
- APPLY MOISTURIZER morning and evening after your post-tan shower. AVOID moisturizers with AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) because they promote exfoliation.
- AVOID long, hot showers and baths, and scrubbing the skin. If you use a wash cloth when bathing, choose one that is as soft as possible. Excessive friction on the skin may fade your tan prematurely.
- AVOID CHLORINE in swimming pools and hot tubs which can remove or shorten the longevity of your tan.
- Take care when exercising as friction and excess sweat may cause your tan to fade prematurely or unevenly.
- For best results, USE FANTASY TAN’S SKIN CARE LINE when maintaining your tan. These specially formatted products will help you develop and maintain healthy skin and a gorgeous tan.